Benefits for Corporate Members of the Austro-Kenyan Society (€ 500,-- p.a.)
- You may take up to 4 company representatives or customers as invited guests to AKS Events
- You will have priority invitation to events where there is a limited number of participants.
- You will have the opportunity to present your company or services
- as one of the hosts of an AKS event
- through an article in the AKS newsletter
- via a link on the AKS website
- through special offers directly to AKS members
- Direct personal contacts to other AKS corporate members
- Direct contact to the Austrian and Kenyan Ambassadors in both countries.
- Forming and participating in Business Circles and Networking Meetings
- ... and last but not least contact with a wide network of AKS members and corporate members.
Good to know:
- The Austrian-Kenyan Society (AKS/ www.a-ks.net.) actively promotes the social, economic, cultural and political exchange of interests as well as dialogue between these two nations and their markets.
- We hold high quality AKS events regularly - lectures by speakers from both countries on hot topics, presentations, concerts, theatre, social events and many others, all held in appropriate representative locations.
- This deliberately high diversity of events results in an ideal platform for effective networking for all Africaphils.
- The Board of Directors consists of experienced executives from business, finance, culture and diplomatic services from both countries. These include as honorary president, the Kenyan Ambassador H.E. Michael O. Oyugi (Vienna).
- The AKS is a member of the official umbrella organisation PaN (Partner of All Nations, www.dachverband-pan.org). This gives access to a network of approximately 120 further bilateral societies.